Women's Regular Strength Minoxidil 2% Topical (Sprayer) 2 Month Supply
4.0 oz / 117 ml
Clinically proven to regrow hair and slow down further hair loss, Hair Regrowth Treatment with Minoxidil formulated exclusively for Women is a leave-in, FDA-approved treatment available in no-mess sprayer application. 60 day supply.
Reactivate Hair Follicles.
Clinically proven to regrow hair and slow down further hair loss, Hair Regrowth Treatment with Minoxidil formulated exclusively for Women is a leave-in, FDA-approved treatment available in a no-mess sprayer application. Reactivate hair follicles to stimulate hair growth and fight hair loss with this clinically proven formula and achieve thicker, fuller looking hair. 60 day supply.
Includes: Two 2oz Bottles.
Clinically Proven to Regrow Hair
- Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 2% w/v
- Inactive Ingredients: alcohol (30% w/v), propylene glycol, purified water.
How to Use
Important: When applying BosleyMD Hair Regrowth Treatment, make sure the medicine comes in direct contact with the scalp. The medicine will not work if it is sprayed only on your hair and does not reach your scalp. Carefully follow the instructions below to use the child-resistant sprayer pump to apply BosleyMD Hair Regrowth Treatment.
- Remove the bottle of BosleyMD Hair Regrowth Treatment from the carton.
- Firmly hold the bottle upright with the turning wheel on the back of the bottle facing you.
- Push in the small tab located to the bottom right of the turning wheel.
- While holding the tab in, press down on the top of the sprayer and turn the upper part of the sprayer with the turning wheel to the left until the spray nozzle is centered between the beveled grooves on the front of the bottle.
- Then prime the sprayer by holding the bottle upright and pumping the sprayer 5 times to ensure delivery of a full spray. Be careful not to inhale the mist.
- Aim the sprayer at your area of thinning hair or hair loss and pump the sprayer 6 times to apply a 1 mL dose twice a day.
- After applying BosleyMD Hair Regrowth Treatment, use the turning wheel to turn the sprayer cap back to the right to release the tab which places the sprayer nozzle behind the sprayer cap wall. Make sure the sprayer cannot be pushed or pumped before putting the bottle away.
Safety Lock Sprayer
This product features a safety lock function. Simply press the button on the back of the bottle and rotate the sprayer to the left to unlock.